Stellar is a blockchain platform that allows for fast and low-cost cross border transactions. After the Stellar hack in May, users were unable to access their funds and cryptocurrency was stolen by hackers. The issue has been resolved with repairs done on the network while maintaining user privacy and security, yet still remains one of many issues facing cryptocurrencies today.
Stellar is a blockchain platform, and it’s where all things digital find their home. It’s the leading choice for developers looking to build apps that need quick processing times. But there was one serious issue with Stellar: most of its nodes were too slow, which meant network transactions took forever. But now thanks to this new project called Repair, everything should be back up and running like usual.,
Stellar Repair for Access Review is a free access database repair tool that allows users to repair and recover damaged databases.
If you’re looking for a decent database repair software, Stellar Repair for Access is an amazing solution. The Stellar Repair for Access utility is always at the top of the list when it comes to the finest database repair software. This database repair/recovery program excels because it is a simple to use but powerful tool that allows us to restore practically any kind of data. Right present, Stellar Repair for Access program is only available for Windows OS. Stellar Repair for Access (Microsoft Access Database) may be used to repair MDB and ACCDB files that have been damaged or corrupted.
In this post, we’ll go through how to use Stellar Repair for Access to restore lost, damaged, or corrupted data from Microsoft Access.
Causes of Database Damage
There might be a variety of evident causes for damaged and corrupted data in databases, such as:
- Failures of hardware
- a power outage
- Programs that are incompatible
- Problems with software
- Database inconsistency as a result of poor database design
There might also be a variety of additional factors that lead to database corruption. You may use the finest database recovery program Stellar Repair for Access to recover lost data from damaged files.
Stellar Access Software Repair
Stellar Repair for Access is a Microsoft Access database recovery application that provides a comprehensive solution for repairing corrupted or damaged Access files. This recovery utility recovers corrupted databases and restores them to their original places. This program restores damaged files from the Microsoft Access databases MDB and ACCDB.
- User Interface That Is Simple (UI)
- Scanning in Depth and in Depth
- Damages of All Kinds are Repaired
- It also fixes data that isn’t in English.
- MS Access 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 is supported.
- Before you recover a file, have a look at it.
- The options in the free version are limited.
- Alternatives Are More Expensive
Completely repair damaged files
- It can fix a corrupted Access database.
- It is possible to restore the objects in a fresh database.
- All objects, including deleted entries, password-protected forms, and modules, may be recovered.
- Stellar Repair for Access is a program that may be used to recover tables, queries, forms, reports, and indexes that have been lost.
- Macros, modules, and relational databases may all be recovered using this utility.
- All frequent Microsoft Access database corruption issues are recovered, including “unrecognized database format,” “file.mdb is not a database file,” “Microsoft Jet database engine fails to discover the object,” and so on.
The database recovery program also has a preview option that allows you to inspect database objects, pick data, and restore it exactly.
Data that isn’t in English gets repaired.
Stellar Repair for Access has a lot of amazing capabilities, and one of them is that it can recover data that isn’t written in English. The data input in a regional language is retrieved and recovered using this program.
Save the files you’ve recovered to the specified places.
It allows you to store the data to a user-specified place or to your PC’s default location.
A Versatile Search Engine
This data recovery program has sophisticated searching and selection tools for quickly locating the corrupted Access database.
Versions that are supported
It works with Microsoft Access 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and other versions.
Plans and Costs
Stellar Information Technology offers three outstanding options and prices for their Stellar Repair for Access:
You will pay $ 0 for the Free Plan, which you can readily download. However, since you can only scan and examine recovered Access databases, it has limited utility.
The professional package will set you back around $ 73.99 per month. This is a yearly subscription package that can only be used on one computer. All of the features of Stellar Repair for Access are included in this package. It works with Microsoft Access DB 2019, 2016, 2013, and previous versions.
Plan for Technicians
The technician plan costs $ 188.99 for a one-year subscription with all of Stellar Repair for Access’s capabilities; the only difference between the Professional and Technician plans is that the Technician one may be installed on multiple devices.
- Any Intel Pentium CPU is required for Stellar Repair for Access.
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 8 should be installed on your computer.
- A minimum of 2GB of RAM is needed (4GB recommended).
- There must be at least 250 MB of free hard drive space.
- MS Access – 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2002 / 2003 / 2002 / 2003 / 2002 / 2003 / 2002 / 2003 / 2002 / 2003 / 2002
Repair and setup
The download and installation of Stellar Repair for Access is simple; it isn’t a time-consuming activity, and it doesn’t need any specialist technical knowledge. Download the program from the URL below, and then install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- This is the interface you’ll see after a successful installation.
- To pick the corrupted database, use the browse button.
- Finally, press the Repair button and wait for the tool to fix it.
- That’s all; the damaged Access file has been properly fixed.
Stellar Data Recovery software application offers outstanding technical help to its customers, including free 24-hour technical support for professionals and technicians that purchase the product. Highly experienced specialists assist customers in utilizing data recovery software and provide excellent answers if a user becomes stuck in the middle of the process.
Bringing everything to a close
Stellar Repair for Access is a terrific tool for recovering damaged or deleted databases, and it’s even better when you’re working on a big, complicated project that involves a lot of data. If a program dispute causes database damage, you may always repair it rather than rebuilding it using this utility, which will save you a lot of time.
This is a must-have for anybody who works with Access databases. Overall, considering how effective Stellar Phoenix Access Database Repair program is, the price seems to be entirely justified. It can certainly save a lot of time that would otherwise be spent attempting all of the other ineffective data recovery methods.
So that was it about Stellar Information Technology’s Stellar Repair for Access. Please post in the comments area if you have any questions or want to offer your important opinions.
Also see our review of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is stellar video repair legit?
A: Stellar Video Repair is not a scam. Check out our review for more information.
Is stellar repair for photos safe?
A: Stellar Repair for Photos is a scam. It has been reported that the software was not made by the developers, does nothing when its installed on your computer, and will lead you to believe that all of your photos are okay but in reality they are still broken.
How do you repair stellar photos?
A: Unfortunately, the photo-repair services that we offer are currently unavailable.
- online repair ms access database
- access data recovery software free download