Apple ID is one of the most important things to have on your phone, but if you’ve lost it or it’s been disabled, don’t worry. Here are some options for getting back into the game.
The your account has been disabled in app store and itunes is when you try to sign in on your Apple ID, but the sign-in process fails. The first thing that you should do is contact Apple support. If they are unable to help then you need to contact iTunes support for further assistance.
Warm greetings, nerds. Today, let’s talk about something fascinating. So, if you’re searching for a solution to my Apple ID being deactivated, you’ve come to the correct spot. Please tell us more about this problem.
Most Apple customers may sometimes get a warning stating that “your Apple ID has been locked for security reasons; to unlock it, you must prove your identity.” If you get this warning, you will be unable to access any Apple services, including iCloud and iTunes. If you’re in a bind and don’t know what to do when you see this warning, Then you’ve come to the correct spot.
Message from Apple ID Disabled
Let’s have a look at some of the causes for obtaining this. The problem is that my Apple ID is deactivated. Let’s get this party started right now.
This article contains the following content:
My Apple ID is disabled for the following reasons:
If your devices have any illegal access, your Apple ID will most likely be locked. Let’s look at some of the reasons now.
- If you use any third-party iCloud tools, your Apple ID will be deactivated.
- This problem occurs whenever a third party attempts to log in with your Apple ID.
- If someone attempts to answer your security questions incorrectly, you will run into this problem.
- If you use several iCloud tools in a short period of time, your Apple ID will be deactivated.
These are some of the factors that contribute to the occurrence of this problem. Let’s look at some of the options for resolving the problem with my Apple ID being deactivated. Let’s get down to business.
Ways to Restore My Apple ID If It’s Been Disabled:
Here, I’ll show you how to tackle the problem in the most efficient manner possible. The problem is that my Apple ID is deactivated. Make sure you follow each technique step by step.
#1. Use Two-Factor Authentication to Unlock Apple ID:
To reset the Apple ID using two-factor authentication, you’ll need a trusted phone number. For two-step authentication, carefully follow the instructions below.
If you’re using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, then follow the instructions below.
- The first thing you should do is launch the Settings app.
- After that, click on your name, then password and security, and lastly change password.
Select Change Password from the drop-down menu.
- If you’ve already signed into iCloud, you’ll need to enter your password if it’s enabled.
Password is required.
- Then, as shown on the screen, follow the steps.
If you’re using a Mac, be sure you carefully follow the instructions below.
- To begin, go to the Apple menu and choose System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
Select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Then you’ll be prompted to enter your password; be sure you choose Forget Apple ID or Password when prompted.
- Now, as displayed on the screen, follow the instructions.
- Click iCloud>password and security>reset password if you’re running Mac Mojave.
#2. Use the Recovery Key to Unlock Your Apple ID:
If you have recovery keys on your device, you may simply use this technique. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
- To begin, go to your Apple ID account page and choose Forgot Apple ID or Password from the drop-down menu.
Select Forgot Apple ID And Password from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose the option to reset your password and then select proceed.
- After that, you must input your recovery key.
Type in the Recovery Key.
- After that, you must choose a trusted device to receive the verification code.
Fill in the Verification Code
- You must now create a new password using this code.
New Password Reset
- After you’ve reset your new password, you may use it to log into your Apple ID account.
#3. Using the Apple iforgot Service to Recover an Apple ID that has been disabled:
Using Apple’s iforgot Service is one of the simplest methods to resolve the problem of my Apple ID being deactivated. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
- The first thing you need do is go to the iforgot website.
- Now you must input the previously deactivated Apple ID and then click Continue.
Continue by clicking the Continue button.
- Following that, as part of the verification procedure, you may be asked certain security questions. Make sure you respond to them.
- Finally, to activate your Apple ID, complete all of the on-screen prompts.
Message That Worked
#4. Using AnyUnlock to Unlock a Locked Apple ID:
This technique will assist you if none of the other ways are working for you. I’m going to show you how to use a third-party software to fix the problem with my Apple ID being deactivated. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
- The first thing you need do is install AnyUnlock on your smartphone. After that, be sure you choose the option to unlock your Apple ID.
Unlock Apple ID by clicking on it.
- Now, use the USB connection to connect your iOS device to the computer. Once it’s connected, be sure you choose the option to unlock it right away.
Select Unlock Now from the drop-down menu.
- AnyUnlock will then immediately delete your Apple ID. Don’t turn off any gadgets until the procedure is finished.
- The message will be marked as finished after the procedure is done.
Apple ID was successfully changed.
How Can I Prevent My Apple ID From Being Disabled?
I’m going to give you some advice on how to avoid this occurring again.
- Never give out your Apple ID password to anybody else.
- Always sign in to your Apple ID using an Apple device.
- To ensure safety and security, establish a strong password.
- Additionally, always activate two-factor authentication.
- How can I get my Apple ID unlocked if it’s been locked for security reasons?
You may utilize the iforgot website to recover your Apple ID if it has been deactivated.
- Without a phone number, how can I unlock my Apple ID?
Yes, if you use two-step authentication for your Apple ID account on your device, this is feasible.
- How can you reactivate an app store or iTunes account that has been disabled?
Simply update your password under the password and security option to resolve the problem.
- Why does my Apple ID seem to be disabled?
If you use any unapproved third-party tools in your iCloud, you may see this warning on your device.
Finally, I can state that I have given the most effective ways for resolving my Apple ID’s disabled problem in this post. In addition, I’ve listed several causes as well as some solutions for avoiding this problem. Read the article from beginning to end. I hope you find this information to be very beneficial.
If you have any questions about this post, please ask them in the comments area, and if you find it helpful, please share it with your friends and family.
Thank you for selecting OMGEEKY.
My name is Nadhiya, and I work at OMGeeky as an editor and author. I like writing tech-related articles to assist my users. Apart from that, I like traveling, cooking, painting, singing, dancing, sharing knowledge, patience, a small group of friends, a happy soul, kindness, assisting the poor, being a shopaholic, and being a homely person.
If you are trying to access your account and your Apple ID is disabled, there are a few things that you can do. The first thing that you should try is resetting your password. Reference: how to unlock apple id without password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Apple ID showing disabled?
This is a common issue with Apple IDs, and it can be fixed by resetting your password.
Can you call Apple to unlock your Apple ID?
Yes, I can call Apple to unlock my Apple ID.
- apple id disabled
- apple id locked for security reasons
- iforgot.apple id
- iforgot.apple.com unlock
- unlock apple id without phone number