Want to delete your Reddit account, but don’t know how? The following will help you do it in just three simple steps. The first step is finding the name of your Reddit username on the top right hand corner of this page. You can either use a search engine like Google or go to our website and find out what information we have about your account (which could be different than what’s listed here). Then make sure that you are logged into Chrome – not Safari! Lastly navigate to https://www.reddit.com/user/. There will then be an option for logging out at the bottom-right side of the screen; click ‘logout’. Category: Technology Introduction: With all these games coming up with blockchain integrations there has been potenitaly bad news for players who only want digital items without any real money being changed hands between companies and developers
Reddit is a social media platform that allows users to share content. The “how to delete reddit account on iphone” article will guide you through the process of deleting your Reddit account.
Reddit is a fantastic forum-like tool for sharing your thoughts. Whether it’s anime, technology, movies, politics, or anything else, Reddit has it all. While Reddit may be a valuable source of information for some, it may not be appealing to others. In such instances, it’s better to remove your existing Reddit account.
You don’t have to be concerned if you’re wondering how to deactivate your Reddit account. We’ll walk you through the process of deactivating or deleting your Reddit account.
Before you delete your Reddit account, keep these things in mind.
Before you delete your Reddit account, there are a few things to keep in mind. We’ll go through them in more detail later.
The account’s deactivation/deletion on Reddit is permanent. Your account, as well as your username, will be permanently removed from Reddit after it is terminated.
The posts and comments that have been published on Reddit will, however, stay there. Your username, on the other hand, will not be linked to such comments, posts, or messages. As a consequence, no one will be able to identify the author of the articles or comments since they will be devoid of any identification.
WARNING: There’s no turning back once you deactivate or delete your Reddit account. After deleting your Reddit account, you won’t be able to erase your past posts or comments. So, before you remove your Reddit profile, be sure to erase all of your posts and comments.
Should You Delete Your Reddit Account’s Posts and Comments Before Deleting It?
As a precaution, it is strongly advised that you erase all of your posts and comments before leaving Reddit. It’s quite acceptable if you don’t want to erase your articles and comments. It’s acceptable as long as those postings and comments don’t include any personal information about you.
If it includes any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email, or other information, it is more likely to be deleted. It is also not a good idea to make your personal information available to the public on the internet. However, if you wish to remove posts and comments from Reddit, the instructions below will assist you.
Advertisement. Continue reading by scrolling down.
How to Delete Reddit Posts and Comments
Before deactivating or deleting your Reddit account, it’s a good idea to delete any comments or posts you’ve made. It’s particularly crucial if you shared any personal information on subreddits or in comments on posts. The procedures to remove posts and comments from your Reddit account are outlined here.
After you’ve finished removing the posts and comments, you may go ahead and cancel your Reddit account.
- Go to your Reddit account and sign in.
- Select “Profile” from the drop-down menu by clicking your name in the top-right corner.
- To see your posts, go to the top of the page and choose Posts. Click on the Remarks box if you wish to display your comments.
- Select the post/comment you wish to remove from the list of posts/comments. When you’ve found the post/comment you want, click the “” button next to it.
- Select the Delete option from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm the deletion, choose the Delete Post/Comment option.
- If you have many posts to remove, repeat the procedure.
How to Unsubscribe from Reddit
Follow the procedures outlined below to permanently deactivate your Reddit account.
WARNING: There’s no turning back once you deactivate or delete your Reddit account. After deleting your Reddit account, you won’t be able to erase your past posts or comments. So, before permanently deleting your Reddit account, be sure to erase all of your posts and comments.
- Log in to the account you wish to deactivate on Reddit.
- In the top-right corner, click on your name. Select the User Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click the red Deactivate Account button.
- You will be asked to provide optional feedback by Reddit (the reason for deleting your account). Because it is optional, you must fill it out.
- After that, you’ll be prompted to enter your login and password.
- Then select the option next to “I realize that deactivated accounts are not recoverable.”
- After that, choose Deactivate from the drop-down menu.
- One final time, Reddit will ask for your approval. If you answered yes, go ahead and press the Deactivate button.
- Your Reddit account has been deactivated for good.
You have now successfully terminated your Reddit account for good.
Your Reddit account has been permanently deleted.
We hope that following the steps outlined above enabled you to successfully deactivate your Reddit account. Your reasons for deactivating your Reddit account may be personal. Social media has become highly addicting in recent years. It’s perfectly acceptable if you use Reddit to obtain information or discuss something fascinating and hilarious with folks back then and today.
If you find Reddit to be addicting, you may always take a break and disable the site until you no longer find it to be so. You also have YouTube to keep you occupied if you want to avoid your Reddit account.
MORE POSTS LIKE THIS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
The “can’t delete reddit account” is a problem that has been present for a while. This article will show you how to delete your Reddit account easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I permanently delete my Reddit account on app?
A: The easiest way to permanently delete your Reddit account on the app is through this link.
How do I delete my Reddit account on mobile?
A: Tap the 3 dots in the top right hand corner of your phone. Then go to Settings -> Reddit -> Delete account.
How do I delete my Reddit account with all posts?
A: You can delete your account by using the following steps. 1) Go to https://www.reddit.com/prefs/. 2) Click on My Subscriptions in the left-hand menu and then select Manage My Subscriptions. 3) Scroll down until you find Reddit, click on it, and choose Actions > Delete Account from there.
- how to permanently delete reddit account
- delete reddit account on app
- how to delete reddit account on android
- delete reddit account and all comments
- how to delete reddit account mobile 2020